Fashion Vouchers Fabulous Competition

Happy Thursday!

I heard about the Fashion Vouchers fabulous competition from the lovely Amanda & Abelia!

So Fashion Vouchers are giving away 3 £100 online fashion vouchers for the best Christmas Party outfits under £100, if you want to know more check out their site here.

 http://www.fashionvouchers.com/2012/11/16/xmas-party-outfit-blogger-challenge/ 

My Christmas Party outfit is from Miss Selfridge as I just adore the shop and spend way too much money there. 

My outfit totals £95.50.  

Hope you like!

Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you and good luck to you both. xx

      Delete
  2. I love this, it looks fab! Especially those boots <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fab are they, and at a crazy fab price!

      Txx

      Delete
  3. Everything looks really great and fabulous! The competition looks fierce too but good luck to you both. I hope you guys have a great time too.

    ReplyDelete