Cinderela B


As you are painfully aware I attended the mima Christmas Shopping event at the weekend, I really didn't know what to expect but Ellissa and I went along and was thoroughly surprised as it was fabulous and we had a great time.  The products were as promised one-off collaborations between the mima shop and local handpicked mini pop-up shops, hence me spending more than I planned but everything was so darling I couldn't resist. 

What really caught my attention was the jewellery, it was beautiful and elegant and i fell in love with Cinderela B jewellery.  I find some of Rachel’s (Cinderela B) work similar to Alex Monroe and I for one have been completely obsessed with his work for years. (It’s a huge complement)! 

I bought two Cinderela B  infinity bracelets, (one for me, from Ellissa for Christmas) and one for a friend as a Christmas gift.

Another added bonus  mima took 10% off when you spend over £20.00! and they gift wrapped my friends saving me the job! Totally Fabulous.

The bracelet is amazing but my photos don’t do it justice.

 Tracy xx
P.S. The staff at the mima are totally wonderful, helpful and kind! 

4 comments:

  1. They're pretty! I will check out the site :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the bracelets, you should they are really reasonable priced and just something different for Christmas.

      Txx

      Delete
  2. That bracelet is very pretty... I love the little charm on it!

    Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete