Christmas, Fun & Cakes!


Evening,
I trust you all had a fabulous weekend! mines been manic but full of Christmas fun, instead of boring you all senseless with every detail I thought I would do a quick Instagram-post.

Saturday Ellissa and I attended the mima Christmas event (the one I have been plugging for weeks) it was fantastic; I meet some wonderful/talented people and had a blast with Liss. We shopped, we ate and we laughed and over all had a great time.
Sunday!
Today Ellissa, Millie & I attended the Middlesbrough Reindeer Parade, sadly the crowds were crazy and Ellissa couldn't see so i ended up carrying her which meant i couldn't see or take photos of the Reindeer but i got some of the parade.
I am loving the Christmas feel in the shopping centre's, very festive and we now have an American sweet shop so naturally i had to go in and buy some goodies! 
Ellissa has had 4/5 hot chocolates this weekend (i know, i won't win mother of the year) but she loves it.  Oh and i finally got a nutcracker! YEAH!!

Also this weekend i had to bake cakes for Ellissa's school bake sale so i thought i would share them with you all. 

Theses are my Hot Chocolate, Marshmallow cream cupcake!
How cute are these cup cake cases, M&S 
Hummingbird Hot chocolate Recipe. 
 Yes i know a total cop out buying frosting but i ran out of time. Please use an edible link pen.
 Finished Cupcakes.
Individually wrapped cakes ready for sale! 
(I will post the recipe on the cupcake page).  
Tracy xx

8 comments:

  1. The cupcakes are so cute!! :) Glad you had a lovely weekend! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun,

      Where have you been, you have been missed.

      Txx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely weekend.. Your cup cakes look delicious, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable cupcakes!! They look brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You lot, i will be getting a big head!

      My piping bag split on the first cake so the frosting is not my normal style.

      Txx

      Delete
  4. I would kill for one of these cupcakes right now ;) But the weekend and baking cakes is still so far away :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so sad when my piping bag ripped open, i had to make do but they looked okay.

      Thanks

      Txx

      Delete