Candles!


Hi Ladies, as you can see I love candles, I love the romantic feel they bring to any environment and isn't crazy how the change in lighting can affect a person’s mood!
Life is super stressful and especially at Christmas and if i don’t make ‘ME’ time then I get frizzled out! I love that advert at the moment where the Mum does everything, runs around after everyone and is blissfully happy doing so, well that’s a load of rubbish! All mothers especially working mother need ‘me’ time, we can’t keep going, we aren't robots which brings me to my post!

(Rant over)  

After a hard day at work and running around after my wonderful family I love nothing more than having a relaxing bath, light some candles & a glass of wine (me time). Well this is what I did last night and I was lucky enough to have some new candles to experiment with (bonus)!  
 Melt is a new company to me; their handmade candles are the type of candle you see stocked in super cute boutiques.
This candle is soooo yummy, really when I opened the box (which is very sturdy, making this a fabulous gift for sending to someone) I was tempted to eat it, I just adored the smell.  I also took this candle to Center Parcs at the weekend and I had high hopes but was a little disappointed as when burning it wasn't the strongest, but in the candles defence it was burning in a large room with 11 women who all wear perfum, I don’t think it had a chance. However I took it home and in my house it smells divine, like I said I love candles but my husband gets a really bad headache if they are burning for too long but he was fine with this candle and I have been burning it every night since Monday.  Also all my visitors have commented on the smell! (Which is fabulous as it means they can’t smell my dog).
Anyhow, I love this candle and would totally recommend it to anyone, also another little bonus; they make travel candles, how cute!
If you are a candle nut like me for more information on Melt’s candles, visit their website.

Tracy xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a great fan of candles, but some are really beautiful I must admit

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy because i am so scared of fire but i love candles.

      Txx

      Delete
  2. These look great, I love candles and actually, I've been on the hunt for some new ones to try - need something nice and Christmassy!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell divine and OMG they are Christmas scented and i can't believe i didn;t even write that! Douh!!

      Txx

      Delete