American Haul!

Hey ladies, 

Okay you all know i have recently spent some time in Texas, USA.  whilst there i meet up with the wonderful Marissa who is a fellow blogger and shopping queen! The Queen took me shopping and over the two days i bought............9 dresses, 5 T-shirts, a skirt some knee high boots  a book a cardigan & a fabulous Kate Spade handbag. (i did buy some amazing earrings and ring but you will see them tomorrow!).
 This is an Anne Klein Dress and it is adorable (purple)
 I bought these two Calvin Klein dresses, they are amazing and a bargain at $39.99
This super cute Kate Spade dress is amazing, it's very 50's and fits perfect but this picture doesn't do it justice.
This dress is the first Michael Kors dress i bought and again, it doesn't look much on the picture but again fits me shape perfect.
The below dress is from BCBG Max and it is super sweet with pumps or sluty with knee high boots!
I love this dress, it's from BCB girl and is a perfect work dress. 
Now this is my favourite dress! it's my Christmas party dress for this Christmas. It's from Saks Fifth Avenue.
My second Michael Kors dress, again it fits me perfectly. (I Love Michael Kors).
Forever 21 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this shop, super fashion clothes at Primark prices, this amazing Beatles top was $14.99 with is £9.37 it's my go-to fashion shop now!

My Holy Tee is another Forever 21.
Again Forever 21.
This cardigan is amazing and sooooo comfy, it's again Michael Kors 
My amazing boots from BCB Girl
I bought this book from Anthropologie
This is my AMAZING Kate Spade Bag! I LOVE IT!!! 
& Finally my Hooters Tee, i had to buy one, i plan on making some moderations and hopefully make it something fantastic.

I also bought YSL Make up, Essie's nail varnish but i will keep them for a later date!
Tracy xx 


21 comments:

  1. hey dear, u said u are following but I don't see u on GFC... can u please check again?
    let me know
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Michael Kors jacket is gorgeous! Looks so so cosy. Got yourself some lovely stuff there! :)
    Lots of love, Alex from Bambella Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun.

      It is, i wore it on the flights back and it kept my lovely and warm.

      Txx

      Delete
  3. Wow, I love the boots, and the Kate Spade dress in the floral print, can't wait for it to feature in an outfit post? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Char,

      It's a fabulous dress, it makes me feel pretty :)

      Txx

      (post will be up next week) xx

      Delete
  4. Michael Kors cardigan is to die for!

    Check my blog out if you get a mo; vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fabulous cardigan and it's so comfy and warm.

      Txx

      http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  5. That book looks great! :) Cute blog.

    Georgi
    www.addressbookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You bought some gorgeous items! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun, i had a ball, when shopping with the shopping queen! xx

      Delete
  7. These are ALL great finds and buys! WOW love :)

    Great blog babe.....want to follow each other???

    http://fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet,

      I have just checked out your site, love the shoes. ;)

      Txx

      Delete
  8. I love your Christmas party dress! Quite baroque-esque! Must see a photo of you in it when it comes up to party time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love it, it fits me and flatters me which is perfect.

      I will make sure i take loads of pictures, then i am sure one will be acceptable. :)

      Txxxx

      Delete
  9. great dresses! Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Haley,

      Thanks for stopping by, i have just been to colour Me Classic and i just adore your style.

      Txx

      Delete
  10. Great outfit collection!! Awesome! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackets for men,

      Thanks for popping by, i have just checked out your jackets and my hubby will love them all, i see a purchase in my future,

      Txx

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra,

      I thoroughly enjoyed shopping! i think i went a little crazy using the excuses of the $-£ exchange rate! Ops!

      Txx

      Delete