#100 Day Spending Ban!


Happy Wednesday Ladies!


 I have recently gone a little crazy buying clothes, so I have decided to jump on the ‘100 day’s spending ban’ bandwagon!

So my rules are:

NO clothes
NO Books
NO CD’s (this might kill me)
NO DVD’s
NO Make-up (I am sad I can’t partake in the Boots 3-2)! LL
NO Magazines (sob!)
NO Sweets

I think that covers everything I love L (Thank Goodness I already have three Christmas Party dresses!)

This time of year I won’t see any benefit as I will be spending on Christmas but maybe in the new year I will be able to save (Oh my, I can hear my mum laughing!).

I started my 100 days on Monday 12th November 2012 - it will end Wednesday 20th February 2013! 

Okay well wish me luck, and obviously I won’t have any new hauls to post so if you want a product reviewed now is the time to email me!

Tracy xx

5 comments:

  1. I just started this challenge too.
    Hope we can both do it :)

    xx

    http://wanischas.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/100-days-spending-ban-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,

      I hope we can both stick to it, i will struggle with not buying music :( i need it!

      Txx

      Delete
  2. Oh God. Good luck. I should really do one of these too, I seem to keep spending money I don't have! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to give it ago, i won't say i will stick to it!

      Txx

      Delete
  3. new follower! good luck

    tobebioacaseofbeauty.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete