So I have entered the Next Guest Blogger Competition: All I have to do is answer one of the below questions and submitted the blog post online, simple!
1) What are you five key pieces for the AW12 season and why?
2) Androgyny vs. Girly trend – what’s your views?
3) What are your favourite catwalk-inspired pieces from Next?
So I have decided to answer question 1, my five key pieces for AW12 are:
1) Dress (Brushed lace dress, £45.00, code – 782872)This is perfect for AW12, simply because it can be worn three different ways:
a) You can team this dress with black tights and it’s the perfect stylish AW office outfit!
b) Simply add oxblood tights, ankle boots and leather jacket! Perfect for a night out with the girls!
c) Or wear sheer tights, strappy sandals, add some jewellery and it’s a perfect Christmas evening dress! (and this dress comes in two colours).
As a working mother I find all my outfits have to be versatile and this dress would be a welcome addition to my wardrobe!
2) Ankle Books (Victorian mid lace-up boots, £65.00, Code – 793208)
I just love ankle boots and they are so on trend at the moment, these again are very versatile, you can team them with jeans and a Tee for a weekend or with a cute skater dress.
3) Biker Boots (Four Strap Biker Boots, £85.00, Code – 787947)
Everyone needs a great pair of biker boots; these can be worn over skinny jeans, leggings or with tights and a bohemian style dress.
4) Coat (Khaki/Grey Fit Flare Coat, £90.00, Code 778378)
Mac and trench coats have been seen a lot on the cat walks for AW12 and I love this coat, it’s similar to what Burberry have done with the detail and I for one would rather spend £90 instead of £2,450.00 wouldn’t you?!
5) My final key piece is a bag (Chocolate Premium Leather Tote, £75.00, Code 839419)
this style bag was also doing the rounds for AW12, similar styles seen from the greats (Mulberry) down to the high streets (Next & Zara)this bag is soooooo on trend at the moment and an added bonus you can get it is two different colours!
Thanks for spending your time reading through my Next 5 key pieces and I hope they are also some of your AW12 key pieces.