Nail Art!


Nails………if you follow me on twitter you will know that I’ve been painting my nails a lot recently thanks to MUA nail varnish being £1.  It’s a fantastic product at a bloody great price so who cares if you need to apply three to four coats, it’s a £1!

I was inspired to play with my nails after joining Pinterest, some of the designs people do on nails is incredible, anyway I wanted to share some of the what I like to call “Achievable” looks with you and some of my attempts.


I know there are professional nail pens and tools out there but I just use a good old fashioned hair grip to create my spots. 
  How amazing are these Beatles nails, I added them for V, Vik, Sally & Amanda.

Have a lovely weekend.  

 Tracy xx

4 comments:

  1. Those beatles nails are the coolest thing I've ever seen! My boyfriends daughter will love the pink and white spotty nails too, she's obsessed with Minnie Mouse! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sally, Minnie mouse is a legend!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. loove the black with the pink/purple glitter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are one of my favourites too!

      xx

      Delete