My Weekend in Pictures!


My weekend in pictures, I know posts like this aren't loved by everyone but I love them.

So this weekend was my hubby’s birthday, as we are jetting off to Texas in a couple of weeks we kept the day low key just a nice meal with the kids at our local Mexican.

My first lot of pictures are from shopping, this weekend was a complete eye opener, Saturday I popped to Matalan as fellow bloggers have raved about their finds over the last couple of months and I was surprised and got some great bargains, I bought a bird print dress, two rings, a bracelet, and some socks all for under £20!

RaNdOm PiCtUrE!
Picture no 4 is my car, it got very muddy at the car boot sale, why oh why did i get white/cream!
Sunday was a whole different experience, I took Ellissa and Holly to a car boot sale, again I hear great reviews but it was awful, full of rubbish and really quite a grim experience, I tried to make it exciting for the girls by giving them £5 each to find the best deal they could but they didn’t spend a penny so we decided to go in to town where I managed to get some MUA constellation, Ellissa bought 1D’s single and two 1D posters from HMV and Holly bought some bracelets from Claire’s so not a bad day in all.

My second lot of pictures are of my Sunday evening pamper session! Sunday evenings are great, #bbloggers chat, Downton Abbey but best of all I get some me time, so this Sunday I hid in my room listening to music and applied a yummy face mask (i say yummy because it smelt divine).  I looked ridiculous but Ellissa found it funny so I thought I would show you just how silly I looked, ridiculousness aside my skin is fabulous this morning and my make up feels 10 x better!

for a full product review check out Amanda's blog x
RaNdOm PiCtUrE!
Picture no 4 is my yoghurt, i adore Muller corners but i don't like the jam, just the yoghurt!


My Third lot of pictures are my nail varnish, I picked up some lovely colours as well as the MUA constellation and was quite excited to paint my nails last night, once I had applied the varnish and sprinkled on the constellations I was underwhelmed, really I wasn't sure what I was expecting but this wasn't it! They looked like a badly decorated cupcake, something my 5 year old nephew would do. Also during the night loads fell off and got caught on everything which resulted in them looking terrible this morning so I have proceeded to pick it off. It’s not a bad product it’s just not for me; I would say it’s a great night out look but not practical for real life. (I had to check Ellissa’s sandwich this morning to make sure non fall in to her nutella)! 
Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. That fox bag is so cute! Where was that snapped? :) It's a shame you didn't have fun at the car boot. They're usually very hit or miss. Your MUA manicure looks lovely too :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun,

    The bag was Matalan £8.00 ours had loads so let me know if your local doesn't have any.

    The Manicure was okay just not practical for me. :(

    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your hubby! Love the look of your new nail varnishes - they're one of my favourite things to instantly update an outfit. Love that yoghurt too!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun,

      I am slightly obsessed with nail varnish as the moment and MUA is perfect for short periods of time because it's soooo cheap.

      Txx

      Delete
  4. Haha see what you mean about the lastage! I've actually taken the MUA stuff off now as it was dripping everywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have to check my daughters sandwich this morning! i'm not a fan!

      Txx

      Delete