My Style Search

Internet shopping is a fabulous invention, it means you can shop without having to leave the comfort of your own home and on a rainy winters day its perfect, however internet shopping has its downfalls, you can’t try anything on and you have to shop, shop by shop and that takes an awful lot of time but thanks to My Style Search.com it’s easy!

My Style Search is an online search engine for clothes, I have blogged about them before but this is the first time I have used them with a purpose! Like most girls the Christmas season is manic in itself without the extra pressure of finding the perfect party dress, this is where My Style Search is perfect!  It’s so simple!!!


You select what you are looking for, in my case it was a dress fit for two work black tie dinners.

 Then it generates a list, see below:
I browsed then selected:










Once I was happy with the dress details I selected ‘Go To Item’ and it took me to ASOS.com for me to finish my purchase. 

How is this not perfect, it does all the hard work for you, if you are in a rush and need a party dress ASAP I would recommend My Style Search.

 Tracy xx

8 comments:

  1. Great stuff love the dresses!!!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Maya, i think this is a great idea, sooooo easy.

      Txx

      Delete
  2. I'm a online shopping addict! Best invention ever xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! :0)xx

      one Shopaholic to another!

      Delete
  3. Hi Tracy,

    Well we feel privileged to make a second appearance on your wonderful blog here at MyStyleSearch.com...Thank you Tracy!

    I'm so pleased the site worked for you again. As a relatively new site, it is great to hear such positive words about how useful you found it. If there is any other feedback you had about your experience please feel free to share it with us, we are open to hearing the good, the bad and the ugly...honest! You can contact me directly at any time via the contact us page on the site.

    I have admired that Mango gown for days, its just beautiful isn't it? Perfect for the kind of event you had in mind. We hope you enjoy your purchase!

    Thanks again and best regards from myself and the team here.

    Gennine Morgan
    Operations Director
    MyStyleSearch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Gennine,

      Thanks again for the great comment, your site is my go to site and I am hopefully spreading the word. My only critique is no shoes or handbags! I spent hours searching for my perfect handbag and would have loved a site that did it all for me. I’m not a lazy person I just get easily distracted!

      I will keep spreading the word as I think your site is fabulous!

      Kind regards

      Txx

      Delete
  4. ahhhh this is incredible! what a fabulous concept for a website, and that dress is GORGEOUS

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Jade,

      I love this site, it saves me soooo much time and also searches shops i wouldn't even consider.

      Txx

      Delete