Hero & Cape


Hello Lovely’s

Today’s post is about my new Hero & Cape tee.  Okay so I won’t lie I am slightly obsession with Temporary Secretaries blog she’s super cool and has the most amazing style and is often seen sporting cool tee’s from Hero & Cape or her own line.  
Instantly my interest was spiked, one of my favourite bloggers and a super hero’s link, (the name) how could I go wrong?!

Hero & Cape are a British clothing label who create hand drawn t-shirts that are printed to order, from a single thought to the boxed finished product is an in house process, which means every order gets the same care and attention. Amazing!!

I ordered the Temporary:Secretary scalloped peter pan collar tee £25.00.
In fairness I wasn't too sure what to expect, £25.00 for a hand printed t-shirt isn't that much however i was still quite excited for the delivery, I think this was down to the customer service, Hero & cape have great communication/customer service and as a new customer buying from a small independent on-line store people (including me) will really appreciate the extra effort they go to.  I know some people don’t care for the constant status update on their orders but I do!

Packaging, now I don’t know if you read my post on my new shoes from Stylispick but I love getting really well wrapped parcels and when I say ‘well wrapped’ i don’t mean layers of packing tape I mean nice and neatly wrapped with care! Hero & Cape outdid themselves; really I totally adore the moustache box my tee arrived inn and then it was neatly wrapped in green tissue paper with a personalised Thank you note.



I don’t know about you but 9 times out of 10 the wrapping of a gift is the most important exciting part, the right wrapping can make socks look exciting! 

The T-shirt it's self is fantastic quality, soft and think (which means no peek-a-boo bra) another awesome!

So down to the OOTD – today I am wearing my Hero & Cape Tee, Miss Selfridge Blazer, Top shop Jeans & Stylistpick shoes teamed with my new pretty bow bracelet. Two things I am totally obsessing over at the moment are bows & owls. 


 Please excuse my HUGE ears, I rarely wear my hair up but today's weather is rain with a chance of more rain!! oh and the bit's that i can see on my floor! Shocking!!!

Tracy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment