‘Get to know me’


Morning,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far!

This is a ‘Get to know me’ tag post, I have two beautiful ladies to thank for this great idea, Hannah & Kayleighh! Thanks Ladies!

I hope you copy this tag to your own blogs because we are such nosey buggers and this is the perfect way to get to know fellow bloggers.

Okay……………

Are you named after anyone?
Not my first name but my middle name is Margaret (ghastly, I know) after my auntie.

When was the last time you cried?
The last time I cried was whilst reading ‘Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma’ (ridicules I know!)

Do you have children?
Yes, I have two, Ellissa who is a superstar; she wants a career on the stage or working for MI5.  Jack is currently at college doing A levels in English, History & LAW.  :)

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
LOL I would really like to say yes but who knows, I think I am a nice person!

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
No, Never!!! (All the time)
J

What's your favourite cereal?
I am not a big fan of cereal but if I had to pick it would be honey nut loops!

Whats the first thing you notice about people?
Shoes then face, I am just drawn to shoes!

What's your eye colour?
Greeny, Greyish, Bluey depending on the light.

Scary movies or happy endings?
I love both, there is nothing better than a good death scene but I also adore chick flicks.

Favourite smells?
Vanilla- anything vanilla!

Summer or Winter?
This is my rock-hard place question, I have given this question a lot of thought over the years because at some point in my life I want to live in another country but where, as I hate to be cold but I love winter fashion.

Computer or television?
Computer 30%, TV 30% reading 40% (I know that’s not the question but it’s my answer).

What's the furthest you’ve been away from home?
In 2010 we took an amazing road trip around California which was totally amazing and I would love to do it again.

Do you have any special talents?
Not really, I don’t think I excel at anything in particular!
L

Where were you born?
I was born in Teesside and that’s where I still reside.

What are your hobbies?
I like reading, blogging, baking, Music, F1, spending time with my family, nights out with the girls.

Favourite movies?
There are so many, really the list is endless but if I have to pick one its x men origins wolverine (I have an addiction to all things supernatural).

There’s some random information about me.  I have also added a ‘What’s in my bag’ post below, double nosiness.

(R-L) Throat Lozenge’s, Fossil bag (girly things)!, L’Occitane Hand Cream, Nature Valley bar (emergency snack), Paul Smith Pen, Phone, Kindle, Camera, MUA Lip Sticks, Business Cards, Purse, Keys, Security pass, Glasses! 

Not really exciting but I love to look at other bloggers ‘what’s in my bag’ posts.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment