Freebies!


Friday’s…………… everyone loves them well apart from me, you see I work 30 hours a week which means I work till 5pm only Monday & Friday the other three days I finish at 3pm so I can collect Ellissa from school, needless to say I see Fridays as my loooooooong day, hence my misery Friday mornings! However this Friday wasn’t as bad as I've been wanting to try Benefit Products for a while but was always put off by the price, not that it’s too expensive just that it’s too expensive to not like and waste so I generally stick with what I know (granted that isn't much), So you can understand my complete excitement when I bought this month’s Instyle magazine as they are giving away FREE Benefit benetint. Okay so yes I don’t normally buy Instyle but Company wasn't out and I suspect Vogue will be on my doorstep when I get home so I sold out and bought a magazine for the freebie!

So I am really excited to use this product and share my thoughts with you.

Benefit benetint 4.0ml

I used benetint this morning, i applied it to both my cheeks and lips, as directed i swiped the brush over the apples of my cheeks with three lines then quickly rubbed it in, this gave me a very slight blush, i then applied a second coat to give me more definition, i would advise for light make-up one coat but for a night out i would apply more. 

It was lovely on my lips for the first hour then when my lips dried out it looked terrible like sore chapped lips but if you keep your lips hydrated it gives you the look of natural rose coloured lips. 

i give this product 4 1/2 out of 5!
i would/will buy this product!
I also bought Marie Claire magazine (but that is one I often buy depending on whose on the cover and this month is Taylor Swift (who I love)so I picked it up and they too are sporting freebies, L’Occitane rose petals hand cream & Dove hair therapy.


L’Occitane Rose Petals, Hand Cream 30ml

I used the tiniest amount of cream as I wasn’t too sure how greasy the product would be and was thoroughly surprised at how light it was, that small amount was enough for both my hands and left them feeling well moisturised with a heavenly sent, this is a product I will be buying again.


Dove Hair Therapy 50ml

This is a product i have used before and loved so i was very happy to get a ample size freebie as i can take it to Center Parcs with me :) 
Tracy xx

8 comments:

  1. I love freebies, I went any picked these up after you posted them on twitter! You should try the freebie challenge, spend as little as possible and see who can get the most freebies, me and my friend do it all the time, get to the make up counter and see who can get the most samples! I don't know what the link is but I posted about it on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds like fun, i will have a look at your blog.

      Thanks hun.

      Txx

      Delete
  2. Wow those are excellent!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good, i kinda want to buy Instyle again for another Benefit product.

      Txx

      Delete
  3. eee, I love when magazine do the Benefit samples! Will have to be buying those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really great products for free!!! :0)

      Txx

      Delete
  4. awesome! i wish they did this in the us! new follower from the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley,

      Thanks for the follow, it's a shame you can't get them too!

      Txx

      Delete