Autumn/Winter 2012


Today’s outfit is all about autumn/winter, from the colours I chose to my hairstyle! This outfit came to me whilst driving home yesterday and noticing for the first time the autumn/winter changes in the air, the trees changing colour has always seemed magical to me, yes I know it’s just the reduction of light but I love it all the same.  Ellissa and I love nothing more than getting all wrapped up and walking along the crunchy paths covered in fresh falling leaves and searching for conkers, it’s a mother daughter thing we do every year and I hope for many more to come! Okay so back to my outfit! I have had this jacket (Miss Selfridge) for over 10 years, when is it old enough for me to call it vintage? Top (HM) it has little frills on the shoulders which are just darling. Skirt is from (Matalan)! Yep you read right!!! Tights (River Island) & Boots (Tory Burch). My hair is really loose waves (bed hair) and my make-up is bold red lips today!    


My inspiration! 

Tracy xx

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! love the boots and jacket:)

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, i would have posted pics of me in the outfit but was in such a rush this morning!

    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. They are so comfy and warm! i would recommend them to anyone.

      Txx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous Fall outfit - I really love both the Miss Selfridge jacket and the boots! :-)

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a cute weekend outfit! This jacket is nicer than mine but i couldn't find mine with it being sooooo old! however the rest of the outfit available now!

      Txx

      Delete
  5. Love the colour choice, it's great to take inspiration from the world around you. Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year, love the Autumn leaves, dark cosy nights and cold, fresh mornings. Just hope the rain stays off! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. again Sally i agree with you, i too adore autumn and all that comes with it, especially Christmas but i can't stand the rain, when we have days of back to back rain i would rather stay in bed! needless to say i don't bother curling my hair the whole of winter!

      Txx

      Delete
    2. It's a beautiful day here today, cold, but the sun is out and hardly a cloud in the sky. Love it! x

      Delete
    3. They are the best days! today was a dull cold wet day, it was one of those day's that never got light, it stayed dull all day. ;(

      Delete