64th Primetime Emmy Awards!


Unless you live under a rock you will be aware that it was the 64th Primetime Emmy’s last week so I thought I would share my favourite dresses with you all.



Battle of the Yellow! who gets your vote? 
Claire Danes in Lanvin or Kaley Cuoco in Angel Sanchez???


Battle of the glitter gown! who gets your vote?
Jane Krakowski in Kaufmanfranco or Kerry Washingtond in Vivienne Westwood?

BEST DRESSED!

 Zoey Deschanel in Reem Acra - Christina Hendricks in Christian Siriano


January Jones in Zac Posen - Kat Dennings in J. Mendel


British Girls Together! 
Michelle Dockery in Louis Vuitton & Cat Deeley in Tadshi Shoji


 There you have it my best dressed

 Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. I really like Zoe's and Kat's dresses!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Sandra,

      I too love Zoe's dress but i adore January Jones in Zac Posen! i would say that is my best dressed celeb.

      Txx

      Delete