Tuesday, What I wore!


In true British style It’s peeing down outside, so today I went for my first full on autumn look from head to toe. 

Starting with my fabulous coat, as you can see i wear a lot of dresses so i like nice dress coats, this one is perfect for dresses but also works really well with jeans and boots.

This skater dress is from Dorothy Perkins, i loved it so much i bought it in three colours, red and floral. 

Loui is old about three years, i seen it on Gossip Girl and had to have it and it's great, it comes out of its dust bag every autumn/winter. 

These mustard shoes are the only New Look pair i own, it's not that i don't like New Look shoes, it's just not a shop i think of when buying shoes, but i can say i have had these for years and they are very comfy.  
Dress,DP, tights New Look, Coat Topshop (old but similar here), Bag, Old Louis Vuitton, Shoes (old but similar here).


 Loui & my Shoes!


 My Bracelet is from Accessorize and i love it, you can get similar here.


A easy blog today!

Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. Fab! Is Ellissa the photographer? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afternoon MrsJoH,

      you are correct Ellissa is my photographer at the moment, she loves her camera and is happy to help, i am sure the novelty will wear off soon.

      Txx

      Delete
  2. Hey I love your blog, great work! I have a blog of my own please come and have a look, if you decide to follow me I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, glad you enjoyed what you read.

      I love your blog.

      Txx

      Delete