Spa Weekend!


Last weekend was the final celebration for my birthday, yes I have dragged it out but hey how often am I going to turn 30!

All my close girl friends and i went to Slaley HallHotel for a spa weekend; it was fantastic and a really good deal, £135.00pp for your accommodation, Breakfast, 2 course evening meal and a 55 min treatment. I had a fabulous back, neck & shoulder massage and it was magic, I would recommend it to anyone!

We arrived in time for lunch!

I had chips! Yummy, Karen had a Fish Finger Sandwich!
Cheers!!! 

After lunch and a couple glasses of wine, we changed in to our swimming costumes and robes and headed to the spa!


After a very relaxing afternoon it’s time to glam up for the evening, it was so sweet we decided to meet in one room and when I arrived the room and door was full of balloons and banners, I was met by them singing Happy Birthday and a glass of champagne, we had cakes and gifts and general girly giggly fun!


The evening progressed and the meal was yummy and so our drunken festivities carried on into the sung, for cocktails.



It was the best end to my birthday I would have wished for.
I have the Best Friends Ever!

Thanks Girls. 
Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment