Morning my lovely followers,


Today’s outfit is thanks to this week’s Fashion Police’s guest the one and only Man Repeller, I love her blog & tweets, I stalk her religiously so I was really excited to hear her three staple items for Autumn/Winter are a high wasted pencil skirt (Check), logo T-shirt (Check) and some amazing killer heels (Check)! 

So I put them all together to make today’s outfit which consists on my new heels, skirt, tee, leather jacket & 9 bangles.


 Shoes Bank
T-shirt Top Shop


Tracy xx

8 comments:

  1. I loved Man Repeller on Fashion Police too! :) Love the outfit. Looks amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elisa, i have checkout your blog and it's fab, i love your style.

      Txx

      Delete
  3. Absolutely loving the bag and the way you've put 'Tracy's Books' on the side - I've been thinking about what I should read next! <3

    P0LARMILK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's a cute little bag, perfect for going out. I love to read and even though i have a page for books i like this idea too. Hope you seen something interesting.

      Love your blog.

      Txx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They are soooo comfy, i wore them for just over 12 hours and they were fine.

      Txx

      Delete