Liebster Award


Thank you so much to the amazing Sally for nominating me for the Liebster award (my first award, I am soooo happy)

In case you’re not sure what this award is (in fairness I didn’t), its aim is to promote blogs with less than 200 followers and is awarded by fellow bloggers. The word ‘Liebster’ means dearest, or favourite, in German. There are a few rules that go with this award, which are as follows:
* The selected blogger must write 11 things about themselves, as a way for others to get to know a bit more about them.

* They must also answer 11 questions that the blogger who nominated them has asked.

* Create 11 new questions for the people I will nominate.
* Choose up to 11 people and link them to this post, letting them know you have nominated them for the award.

~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~
11 random facts about me
~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~


1)  I love super heroes, really love them to the point I have mini lego figures blu-tacked on to my pc as I type!
2)  I love all music, from Dolly Parton to JayZ!
3)  I have a ten year old daughter who is my life!
4)  I read – like a lot, I set myself a goal to see how many books I could read in a year and the total was 142!
5)  My favourite item of clothing is my Super Hero T-shirt, I will have this for years to come and maybe even pass it on to Ellissa. J
6)  I love to travel and I want to see the whole world! (One Day)
7)  My favourite chick flick movie is ‘A Walk to remember’ based on a Nicolas Sparks book.
8)  My favourite sandwich is M&S Chicken & Stuffing!(I am eating one now)
9)  I clap when I get very excited (this entertains my family a lot).
10)I have an obsession with all things stationery!
11)After seeing Jimmy Carr live i have a slight crush on him! (i know he is ridiculous, i don't understand it either!)

~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~
Okay now my answers to Sally’s questions:
~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~

What’s your favourite song?
Like I said above I love all music, I go through phases all the time but at the moment I love Eminem ‘Till I Collapse’.

Who’s wardrobe would you like to have?
I would kill for Blake Lively’s wardrobe but falling that I would love Sophia Bush’s as she always looks bloody amazing!

What simple thing makes you happy?
My family make me very happy but Shoes can simply put a smile on my face in a second.  J

If you were only allowed one item in your makeup bag, what would it be?
Mascara, I couldn’t live without it!

Cats or dogs?
Dogs as I have a lovely doggy, Rosie! 

What’s your favourite magazine?
My favourite magazine used to be Glamour but recently we  parted ways so my new favourite magazine is Company.

What is your favourite decade for fashion?
My favourite decade for fashion is the 50’s I just love it all!

Who are your blogging icons?
I really have loads; I started my blog because of Pink Peonies, Penny PincherFashion and kept it going thanks to Amanda in Never Land & Alex

What makes you follow another blogger?
I love personality in a blog and will follow a blogger if after i’ve read the most recent post and I want to see more, if I scroll down to other post I know I want to read more.

When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
My hubby and i were watching Celebrity Juice, something made me laugh and I just couldn’t stop! Gotta love Keith Lemon!

Where would you most like to visit in the world and why?
I have been so lucky to see some amazing places and I have already been to two of my dream destinations LA & Venice but I really, really want to go to New York! Why? Because it’s New York!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~
And now for my 11 questions for other people!
~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~
1) Whose your style icon?
2) What’s your favourite actor?
3) Cadburys or Galaxy?
4) Favourite author?
5) Favourite high street shop?
6) What’s the best advice you were ever given? Share!!!
7) Who would win in a fight Batman or Iron Man?
8) What celebrity would you aspire to be?
9) Dream holiday destination?
10) Who are your blogging icons?
11) Why did you start blogging?

I’m tagging:

Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me in this!! I can't wait to start on my post!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your more than welcome, i love your blog and you are such a lovely person too!

      Txx :0)

      Delete
  2. I also crush on Jimmy Carr and love A Walk to Remember!!! Haha. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so odd, i just don't get it!

      A Walk to remember always makes me cry both movie and book.

      Txx

      Delete
    2. I haven't read the book yet, but I plan too! :) x

      Delete
    3. I have it if you want to borrow it, let me know when you need something to read. books are meant to be loaned out. :)xx

      Delete