Happy Monday Morning!


Today outfit, Navy trousers, Cream blouse, Cream Heels and Chanel Handbag!

My trousers are from H&M and I love them however they start the day of fitting perfect but as the day comes to a closes they tend to look like I bought a size too big:0(. Blouse is from Next, it’s a perfect autumn top as it's a light fabric but has sleeves! Shoes, again Next, these shoes are a total bargain, really! I think they cost £42.00 and are perfect for work. Chanel bag, Love it!!!!!

Once upon a time,
 I was travelling to Brussels for work and for some amazing reason we found ourselves with a free afternoon and like any fashion obsessed twenty something’s we went shopping, walking around marvelling in the pure beauty of Brussels we came upon a street full of amazing shops, Prada, Dior etc, we were all giddy in fashion heaven then i spotted Chanel! I stood mouth gaping in total awe of the amazing sight before me, my Colleagues just laughed at my pure ridiculousness.  
I texted Pete (then BF) and told him I was about to set foot in Chanel! He knew what this meant to me, as I used to carry around a little picture of the Classic Quilted Chanel handbag in my purse (Sad I know!), I was so excited you would have thought I was about to meet Mother Teresa!

Once in the shop I was stroking and touching and generally making a fool of myself and making others rather uncomfortable but I just didn't care, Pete called me and could tell I was crazy excited to be so close to fashion magic by the way i was babbling on about how amazing everything is when he stopped me dead by saying ‘I think you should buy one, it’s your birthday soon so it can be your birthday present!’ I think I nearly fainted! I couldn’t believe it i was given the green light to shop in CHANEL!!!!!

Needless to say I adore my bag and married the craziest man I have ever known but who totally gets me!
The End!
Tracy xx

10 comments:

  1. He got you a Chanel bag?! He's definitley a keeper! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin????
    Let me know follow you then back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome bracelet!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blouse - may have to copy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah i do it too! i go super crazy excited about small things like..stepping in some store :)))

    great pants! the fit you so well!

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya,

      I am still the same with Louis Vuitton, every city i visit i make sure i go in and just generally touch everything!

      I'm happy to know i am not alone in that!

      Txx

      Delete