Floral Friday!

 This week has flown by, most evening’s have been taken up by my daughter, Monday evening we viewed potential secondary schools for next year, Tuesday she had friends round, Wednesday is parents evening at her current school, Thursday homework and Friday is more homework that needs doing ready for the crazy busy weekend ahead! So this week I have scheduled my posts and I hope you don’t mind!

Yeah it’s finally Friday, YEAH!!!

Now for today’s outfit, I know its casual Friday in my office but we have clients in so I need to be presentable hence the work attire.  I love these dresses because they are cute and so easy to mix and match, I teamed it with black today as it’s a dark, wet autumn day but in the summer I wear no tights and cream heels and bag to lighten it up.  
Since getting my hair cut i haven't worn it straight as i am a little worried how the cut will sit, i will keep you posted.  i do have to say the hour it takes to curl every morning is driving me insane as at the moment with the dark cold mornings all i want to do is snooze the alarm!

Tracy xx


2 comments:

  1. love this look, your hair is beautiful :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i would be lost without my hair.

      Txxx

      Delete