Eeny Meeny Miny Mo..............


If you follow me on twitter you will have read that my favourite autumn/winter handbag’s handle snapped off and is 100% unrepeatable so I need a new bag, like everything in life I am drawn to the most expensive bags, soooo to help me decided on what bag to get I discussed it with two amazing fellow bloggers Sally from Top 5 Beauty & Ashley from Le Style Connoisseur, until I narrowed it down to three, Thank you Ladies xx

Let me know what you think!

1st Bag is Paul Smith – Red Globe Open Top Panel Swirl Bag - £493.99
I have loved all things Paul Smith for as long as I can remember and I still get all excited and clap every time I open a present and see the logo. This bag is 100% perfect for me, I love nothing more than the swirl print.


2nd Bag is The Mulberry Bayswater Tote - £650.00
Again I love all things Mulberry and my Alexa is just fabulous.  The Bayswater is an iconic look for Mulberry with its soft natural leather and signature postman’s lock and key fob.



3rd Bag is Louis Vuitton Never Full GM - £510.00
I am lucky enough to have a couple of Louis Vuitton bags but I feel they date quite quickly, the monogram style design changes every season that I can’t keep up so as much as I love this i still find myself saying 'but'


Soooooooooo which bag do I want????????

Until I can save and decide I think this Zara bag will do


Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. ooooh... it's between the Paul Smith and the Mulberry... hmmmm... Mulberry wins it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the Paul Smith soooo much but i think the Mulberry is a classic and will last forever. xx

      Delete