Lucky Day!


It’s a big Birthday for me this year and one of my many ways of celebrating is a Spa weekend with my girl friends, it is going to be epic! (Love that word). Anyway over the last two months I have been searching the net to find the perfect Thank You gift for my Friends and today is my lucky day as I stumbled upon a lovely site called The Beauty Closet, it is a delightful online store that sells all the things us women love! I thought it very selfish to keep this information to myself and felt the need to blog about it. I have posted some pictures below but to see the full catalogue you need to check out the site http://www.thebeautycloset.co.uk/



 How cute is this bag, it is the perfect Christmas gift for a Girl Friend! It’s a steal at £18.00! i know!!!


 Storage Boxes, i don't know about you but i just love anything cute like this, so this is a Tracy's list item! Great price too £8.50.


Amazing Antique looking Hand Mirror Necklace, £5.00 



I love the Cream Metal Love Hooks, perfect for hanging Jewellery and perfect for my good friend V. £8.00




 These Vintage Heart earrings where the perfect Thank You gift for my friends and at a total steal of £3.00 a pair, however they didn't have 11 pairs, so my loss is someone else's gain!


Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment