My Style Search!



My Style Search is Redefining The Shopping Experience!

Check out this website, I came across it due to them advertising on my blog, it is pure genius!
It’s the perfect search engine for those of you who hate trawling the internet looking for the perfect dress, we have all been there when you have an event coming up you can visualise what type of outfit you want but can’t seem to find it in the shops, with this site you can!
You select the Neckline, shoulder style, body fit, sleeves and skirt.    T

hen is compiles a list of amazing dresses that you can then narrow down by selecting the colour, size, price and shop.

It is really user friendly, give it a try.

Txx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,

    Its Gennine Morgan here, Operations Director at MyStyleSearch.com

    Firstly, a huge thank you for taking the time to spread such positive words about the site. What a fantastic blog you have going here, I'm hooked!

    Secondly, we are very pleased to hear you had such a great experience when browsing through the site. We would love to hear any other feedback you may have about your experience, the good, the bad and the ugly! It all helps us ensure that we are continuing to evolve and give our users the best fashion search engine around.

    Please feel free to get in touch with me directly at any time via our contact us page.

    A huge thank you again from the team here at MyStyleSearch.com

    Kind regards,

    Gennine Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Gennine,

      Thank you so much for taking the time to browse my blog and for leaving such a positive comment. I really do love your site; I have recommended it to several of my friends who normally come to me for outfit advice but I feel that directing them to your site gives them back the confidence to find something remarkable for themselves.

      I will be using your site come Christmas; I always start the party season with good intentions to shop early but work and life gets in the way and I end up running out of time and buying from French Connection (my fail safe shop). This year i am planning on your site doing all the hard work on my behalf.

      Again thanks and kind regards

      Tracy xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Tracy,

      This is great to hear thank you. Im pleased we have managed to relieve you of some of your personal shopping duties!

      We look forward to seeing you back on the www.Mystylesearch.com very soon and as i say, feel free to get in touch any time.

      Kind regards,

      Gennine

      Delete